Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking a Client Service Manager who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position.
Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.Compensation:
$14 - $16 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Client care – manage existing client expectations, communication and updates
- Assisting buyer clients with search of homes
- Assisting seller clients with status of home sale
- Arranging times to view homes with buyers and team members
- Online reputation management (including gathering reviews)
- Develop/implement systems to ensure a smooth client experience
- Client appreciation event planning, promotion and execution
- Database management and updates
- Track team goals, activities and pipeline of upcoming business
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors and preferred partners, communicate value to our current and past clients
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality while working well under pressure of deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Created in 2006, The Nathan Clark Team was founded due to the team's commitment to top quality customer service and top quality marketing for their Clients. We are the number one team in RI for the past 8 years selling more homes than any other team or agent in the state. We strive on being experts in RI, focusing on residential sales.
The Nathan Clark Team offers an Award Winning Marketing Program that creates results to get properties sold for top-dollar in the shortest time possible on the market.