We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will need to be confident, dependable, hard-working team player with a customer service mentality in our extremely busy 8-person office. This is a Full-time position and dependability is key. You must have the ability to perform clerical and administrative functions with accuracy as this is inherent to our company's success
- Responsible for dispatching requests to drivers on route.
- Quality control and Customer Account Auditing
- Online Customer Account management.
- Online activity in all areas of social networking needs to be updated and monitored
- Manage various email accounts with appropriate and timely responses
- Asset Management
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- BS degree in marketing, management or accounting preferred
- Minimum two (2) years experience with Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Must be proficient on the computer and internet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail with critical thinking skills are a must
- Strong organizational skills and cooperative team attitude.
Do you enjoy a fast paced environment? Are you looking for a job that is both challenging and rewarding? If you want to feel like part of something bigger than yourself, please respond with your resume. Grumpy people with drama need not apply!