Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Weare seeking a passionate, self-driven, professional with excellent customerservices skills and a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. As aCustomer Service Representative, you will be part of a team that is helping togrow the revenue of the office by offering products that people need for theirsecurity and peace of mind.
Youwill pursue and respond to the requests and needs of prospects and currentclients who need insurance. You will be trained to act as a consultant forbusinesses and families, evaluating needs and recommending the most appropriatemeans of meeting those needs.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary, plus commission/bonuses
- Paid time off (vacation, personal/sick days, holidays)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Provide timely and thorough activity reports to agent
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain).
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain).
- Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in theinterview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with StateFarm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able tosuccessfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and trainingprograms. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their ownemployees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Nate Thomas Agency
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?