Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
- Posted: over a month ago
I am a local State Farm Insurance Agent looking to hire an outgoing and customer-focused individual who enjoys working with the public. Do you aspire to some day run your own business, be an advisor looked to in your community, and lead a team? As part of my successful team, I will assist in developing your business leadership skills, industry and State Farm business acumen, as well as sales and marketing experience. This development and mentoring can lead you in the right direction to better prepare you for a potential career as a State Farm agent. As part of this opportunity, you will learn from an experienced agent, see what it's like to run a business and help grow an agency.Responsibilities
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement in my agency
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps inthe interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents employees are not employees of State Farm Insurance Companies. This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. State Farm agents control which licensing requirements and training programs are offered or must be successfully completed by their employees. By accepting employment with a State Farm agent and/or successfully completing any licensing or training programs required by a State Farm agent, you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection preference, should you choose to leave the agents employment and pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent for State Farm Insurance Companies.If you choose to pursue an agency opportunity, you will need to apply and go through the regular State FarmInsurance Companies agentselection process
Nate Kahring - State Farm Agent
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?