Printing Supervisor - Manufacturing
Nassau Candy Distributors Hicksville, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Nassau Candy is a premier importer, manufacturer and distributor of specialty confections, fine foods, and promotional products.
We are currently searching for a well-rounded Printing Supervisor who is a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the department's day to day responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have the experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will have the ability to work effectively in a team environment. Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment that will require good decision-making ability, strong attention to detail, and superior customer service skills.
- Supervises the operations of laser printing, screen printing, pad printing, silk screening and label printing.
- Ensures calibration and preventative maintenance of equipment and machinery.
- Plans, organizes, and staffs assignments according to established schedules and customer priorities.
- Monitors functions of printing and desktop publishing equipment and contacts service vendors for major maintenance/repairs.
- Analyzes, designs, and implements improvements to operations.
- Instructs staff in methods to achieve maximum accuracy, efficiency, and understanding.
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Establish and maintain safe-working conditions, practices, and processes.
- May perform other duties or work on other projects as required by the department.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of printing experience in a supervisory capacity
- Must have mastery level knowledge of equipment and processes of laser printing, screen printing, silk screening, pad printing, Digital 4-colr process printing, label printing, digital printing and hot foil stamp and ribbon printing.
- Experience with Illustrator and Photoshop is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in a team environment
- Read and interpret customer requests for artwork drawings and bills of materials
- Have a hands-on attitude with acute attention to detail
- Experience with large format digital printers
- POP experience is a plus
This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable and growing Long Island company!!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
While it might read Nassau Candy on the door and our trucks, we’ve grown to be much more than just candy.
Nassau Candy is made up of 6 different specialty divisions serving different industries, some operating under their own name, distinct from Nassau Candy, while pooling manufacturing and distribution resources.
Nassau Candy DistributorsWhy Work Here?
Nassau Candy is a stable and growing Long Island company who promotes from within.
Nassau Candy is a multigenerational, privately held national company that views its employees and customers as family. By nurturing a creative and customer-focused atmosphere, we are able to offer our employees experiences equal with many of the largest national organizations in the country and our customers enjoy a superior product and exemplary service. While it might read Nassau Candy on the door and our trucks, we’ve grown to be much more than just candy. Nassau Candy is made up of 6 different specialty divisions serving different industries, some operating under their own name, distinct from Nassau Candy, while pooling manufacturing and distribution resources.