Stable manager / trainer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for just the right person to join our family! Running daily operations, scheduling, lessons, training, running equipment, etc. Super friendly atmosphere where everyone is treated with respect. State of the art, heated 42 stall facility with a wide variety of breeds and disciplines. On site living accommodations and own horse welcome! Background in a "natural horsemanship" type field a plus, for whatever than means anymore.. Think Ray hunt and Bill Dorrance. :) People from any discipline are welcome to apply, as long as the horse's mental and physical well being is a priority! Must have valid drivers license and be willing to have background screening. Hope to hear from you! This is a live in position with one horse welcome. Benefits after one year.
- Taking part in daily operations which may include stalls, feeded, turnout and some facility light facility maintenance
- Maintaining stable secretary software.
- Maintain training checklists and records
- Conduct new hire interviews with Management
- Social media and website updates
- employee scheduling
- Horse care / medication administration
- Extensive previous experience in horse handling
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Stable management skills.
- EXCEPTIONAL work ethic.
Nash Hill Equestrian Center
10999 Persia Rd Gowanda NY 14070Gowanda, NY
Get fresh Personality Development Trainer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.