EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE WRITER (SERVICE ADVISOR)!
Napoli Nissan is currently looking to hire an experienced Automotive Service Writer (Service Advisor). We are looking for EXPERIENCED, CAREER-MINDED individuals ONLY! Previous dealership / Nissan experience is a PLUS, but NOT REQUIRED. Some type of Service Writer / Service Advisor / ASM experience is required. We are offering top pay and a comprehensive benefits package!
We are in the business of selling new and used vehicles and providing exceptional service to those vehicles. Our Dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. If you want to work for a successful organization where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you. Previous Service Writer / Service Advisor experience is required.
If Selected, We Offer:
• We offer top pay for qualified applicants!
• Benefits available include medical, dental, 401K & paid vacations!
• Paid training and development!
• Comfortable, air conditioned work shop!
• Strong, supportive team work environment!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Greet customers in a prompt and courteous manner.
• Schedule service appointments and collect vehicle information.
• Secure agreement from customer before repairs are done.
• Clearly explain the requested service on the repair order.
• Estimate the cost and time needed to do the repair.
• Advise customer’s on the proper care for their vehicle and the importance of proper maintenance.
• Communicate the need for additional service when needed, using a detailed explanation.
• Handle customer complaints and maintain high CSI.
• Check on the progress of the vehicle during servicing and contact the customer regarding changes to estimate or time table for repairs.
688 Bridgeport Ave, Milford, CT 06460
APPLY TO THIS AD TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME!
WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENTIAL PHONE INTERVIEW!
MUST HAVE AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE WRITER / SERVICE ADVISOR EXPERIENCE! Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Drug screening and background checks will be performed.
• Service Writer / Service Advisor Experience
• Dealership Experience is a PLUS
• Integrity, A Positive Attitude And A Strong Work Ethic Required
• Willing To Learn
• Be A Team Player
• Receptive To New Ideas
Keywords: service writer, service advisor, assistant service manager, service manager, service director, adjuster, ASM, ADP, service tech, technicians, mechanics, lube tech, tech, service technician, vehicle repair, car repair, automotive service, auto service, ASE, certified technicians, maintenance tech, maintenance technician, body shop, auto mechanic, automotive mechanic