NaphCare has an exceptional opportunity for a Licensed Mental Health Professional or Clinician - ( LICSW , LCSW , LMHC ) to join our Nashua Street, Suffolk County Corrections team! As a leading correctional healthcare provider, we were recently awarded the opportunity to provide high quality of care for the patients at the Suffolk County Jail on Nashua Street and are seeking Counselors/Clinicians that want to be a part of our mission!
This role is eligible for a $3000 sign-on bonus. 1/2 paid at 90 days and 1/2 at the completion of 1 year of full-time employment.
*This position participates in an Evening shift rotation.*
NaphCare Mental Health Professional/Clinicians are responsible for providing mental health care within the scope of their license in the mental health unit of the facility. The successful candidate will be Master's prepared and must have knowledge and experience in the identification and treatment of mental health and co-occurring substance abuse disorders, discharge planning, principles of social work, basic principles of individual and group behavior, and a working knowledge of psychotropic medications.
- Must hold and maintain a current, unrestricted Professional Counselor or Clinical Social Worker in the state of employment ( LICSW , LCSW , LMHC )
- Valid CPR card
- Minimum of 3 years’ clinical experience in a mental health care setting with correctional healthcare experience preferred
- Must have knowledge and experience in the identification and treatment of mental health and co-occurring substance abuse disorders, discharge planning, principles of social work, basic principles of individual and group behavior, suicide risk assessment, crisis de-escalation techniques
- Must have a working knowledge of psychotropic medications
- Must have the physical and mental capacity to work in an environment that may be less than pristine
- Must be able to manage and maintain physical and mental health when encountering stressful situations
If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different. NaphCare professionals are important partners of the NaphCare family, working together to provide quality care in a rewarding work environment. NaphCare offers competitive benefits, including health, prescription, dental, Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services, vision and 401(k) plan . NaphCare offers term life insurance coverage at no cost to the employee and also provides PTO, paid holidays and an array of voluntary benefits. Employees enrolled in our health insurance program receive prescriptions free of charge when filled at our in-house pharmacy or mail order program. We care about making a difference in the lives of others.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran