NaphCare is hiring strong Licensed Mental Health Professional to join our team at the Mobile Metro County Jail located in Mobile, AL. Come learn correctional healthcare as you use our cutting-edge resources, including our award winning electronic operating system.
*Recent Masters graduates will be considered with appropriate licensure (LPC, LICSW, LMSW).*
This position is for evenings - hours will be approximately Noon - 10 pm (negotiable).
NaphCare partners with correctional facilities to provide proactive, patient-focused healthcare. We recognize that we serve a unique and diverse patient population, and our onsite teams take pride in bringing excellence in care to a population in great need. Be part of a world-class team of professionals who are revolutionizing correctional healthcare.
- Candidate must be a Master's prepared candidate with current, unrestricted LICSW, LMSW, or LPC license in the state of Alabama
- Perform and document mental health evaluations, progress notes, individual and group counseling notes and suicide watch notes
- Coordinate with healthcare and security staff regarding patients’ mental health care and release dates
- Participate in educational and training activities related to mental health care for patients, security personnel, and healthcare staff
- Demonstrate knowledge of DSM-V criteria
- Employees enrolled in our health insurance program receive prescriptions free of charge when filled at our in-house pharmacy or mail order program
- Health, dental & vision
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100% vested 401K and Roth with company contribution
- Tuition assistance
- Referral bonuses
- On-site education
- Term life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Paid time off & paid holidays
With NaphCare, you'll play a critical role in our continuing mission to be the leading provider of quality healthcare in the correctional industry. If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran