Napa Medical Research Foundation is looking for a creative, highly skilled & detail-oriented independent contractor to fill the part-time position of Marketing & Communications Manager.
Job responsibilities & requirements:
Newsletter – News, Stories, Testimonials and Research:
● Collect and write segments
● Create PDF newsletters and distribute in electronic and print versions
● Build news-related web pages and individual posts with content & photos
● Experience and high proficiency with Salesforce, Constant Contact and Buffer required
● Brochure – update & print
● Business Cards – create and manage printing for new Board members and staff
● Events – design event flyers and invitations: PDFs, Paperless Post & Constant Contact
● Current research projects & donor cultivation event series – design & print
● Current Research – update as needed
● Create new web pages for news, stories, etc.
● Support Us page – update as needed throughout the year
● Incorporate Sponsor & Partnership logos on the website and in newsletters
● Publications – review and re-design as needed
● Manage social media platforms (Facebook & Twitter)
● Strategize with social media calendar – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
Only candidates with relevant experience & skills will be considered for this position.
Flexible hours and competitive hourly compensation commensurate with experience and availability.
Please send your resume and wage expectations to Sarah@NapaMedicalResearch.org