Laboratory Technician (Dry Lab)
- Posted: 4 days ago
Salary: $20- $26.00/ Hour
- Perform mechanical, tribological, and profilometry testing on provided samples.
- Perform simple instrument calibration procedures.
- Analyze and report all test findings.
- Carry out simple laboratory maintenance.
- Maintain organization of laboratory.
- Document incoming samples for testing.
- Prepare and organize samples for testing.
- Package samples to be returned to clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
*Nanovea has an extensive training program and various career paths are available
- Keen attention to detail and organization.
- Strong ability of written and verbal communication, and reporting to others.
- Excels in critical thinking, dexterity, spatial reasoning, problem-solving and multi-tasking.
- Succeeds in self-management.
- Preferred High School Diploma or Science Degree a plus.
- Preferred 1– 2 years in related experience.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability (Long Term) insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?