IT RISK CONSULTANT (DALLAS, TX)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is an established national leader in accounting advisory services, providing operational finance and technical accounting expertise to clients. Our clients range from pre-revenue private start-up companies to Fortune 100 public companies, including various private equity firms and their portfolio companies. We work with finance leaders during every stage of the business lifecycle to solve complex business challenges.
IT Risk Manager
Team Size To Manage
Must Have Skills
2-5 years of experience in a Big 4 firm performing IT audit, systems implementations or Information Security | Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Audit, Management Information Systems or similar relevant degree | Progress towards obtaining CISA, CIA or other auditing certification (will be considered in lieu of university degree) | Working knowledge of SOX IT General Controls, COSO, SOC 1 and SOC 2
Skills Considered Bonus
CFGI consultants work as part of a team with other CFGI professionals, its clients and their external auditors (or other professional service firms) on a variety of facets of the engagements, such as IT Internal Audit, SOX implementation and testing, attestation/certification readiness work, business process improvement projects, compliance and other assessments.
· performing IT controls testing, creating process narratives, flow charts or undertaking procedures for other types of assessments;
· drafting engagement scope, project plans, risk assessments, testing approach and specific procedures;
· analyzing IT information;
· interviewing client contacts;
· identifying areas for improvement and value-add;
· developing relationships with client contacts;
· assisting with managing engagement economics; and
· business development with new and existing clients.
Furthermore, all team members, from the Consultant level and up, build their skills by assisting the Firm’s leadership with internal responsibilities for training, internal projects, and the continual improvement of the Risk Advisory team.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
· Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Audit, Management Information Systems, or similar relevant degree. Strong progress towards obtaining official certification for CISA, CIA or other standard auditing certification will be considered in lieu of university degree (non-certified hires are required to become certified within 1 year from the date of hire);
· 2 to 5 years of experience in public accounting and/or industry performing IT audit, systems implementations, or Information Security;
· Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, and ability to assimilate easily into teams;
· Strong technical skills and a working knowledge of SOX IT General Controls, COSO, SOC 1, and SOC 2;
· Awareness of ISO 27001, NIST standards, HIPAA, FAIR, and other relevant standards;
· Effective analytical and critical thinking abilities;
· Entrepreneurial nature, self-motivated, ethical, and dependable;
· Strong project management skills;
· High energy with a commitment to quality client service; and
· Very strong performance within a team dynamic.
Salary From $90,000 - 105000
Number Of Positions
Culture, Perks and Benefits
Take ownership of your career
• Gain exposure to a wide range of industries and/or projects.
• Make a true business impact with your clients.
• Own projects from start to finish.
• Experience client interaction and thrive in a client-facing role.
• Be consistently challenged and learn through a collegial environment created from top tier experts hired within the firm.
• Enjoy the flexibility of office/remote/client site work locations (engagement specific).
• Create your own path.
• Enjoy what you do!
Nanosoft Consulting LLC
Get fresh Risk Advisory Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.