NanoCellect's mission is to facilitate breakthrough biomedical discoveries by making cell sorting and analysis technology more portable, affordable, and easy-to-use. We use microfluidics to make flow cytometers that enable biomedical scientists to analyze and sort cells required for drug discovery, diagnostics, and basic research.
The Technical Support Specialist will work side-by-side with our Customer Support Director to ensure maximum value is delivered to our clients. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have a passion for technology and a customer-focused mentality.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform excellent analysis, assessment, and troubleshooting on NanoCellect's products Technology, sample preparation, and data analysis.
- Achieve and maintain proficiency with the capabilities of the WOLF Cell Sorter applications as well as corresponding system and software changes.
- Provide outstanding quality customer support, functional and technical expertise, as well as a thorough and timely response to customers via phone and email.
- Assist with identifying the root cause of problems; manage and resolve issues in a constantly changing environment.
- Document system defects and work with internal departments to escalate or resolve.
- Act as a contact for customers regarding technical and “how-to” issues, as well as provide remote training.
- Develops training materials such as instrument manual, tutorial videos, and webinars.
- Document phone and email support transactions, identifying processes and methodologies used to diagnose and resolve the customer’s issues within appropriate CRM tools.
Qualifications and Skills
- BS or MS in Biology or related field preferred
- Emphasis on attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communications skills (bilingual a plus)
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple priorities
- Bench experience in cellular assays
- Flow cytometry experience is a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage as well as Life Insurance and LTD
- Professional development
- Casual dress code, free snacks, free onsite gym access