Esthetician - accepting international applicants
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a compassionate Esthetician to perform facial treatments, body and hair removal such as waxing, threading, tinting, manicures and pedicures acrylic and gel extensions, make-up application, lash extensions and laser treatments. The Esthetician will consult with clients to assess their requirements, make informed recommendations and explain services, assist them to select appropriate treatments, and ensure their care and satisfaction. The Esthetician will ensure treatments start and end on time. You will maintain knowledge to promote and sell laser treatments and esthetics services. You will ensure work areas are clean and tidy, equipment is sanitized and linens are clean at all times, and treat clients in a courteous and empathetic manner.
To ensure success you should meet revenue goals, ensure client retention and build a solid client base. Ideal candidates will be empathetic, reliable, caring, ethical and professional, and have the ability to make others feel good about themselves.
The successful candidate is expected to contribute positively to the implementation of Nani’s Esthetics Vision and Mission, operate in a collaborative team setting, and maintain high productivity levels, strong work ethics and quality of work.
This is a full-time position. 30-40 hours per week. Salary starting at $15 to $16.50/hour if the applicant has 3 or more years of related work experience and commensurate with the qualifications. Will undergo 90 days work probation. Staff will be entitled for a group benefits and insurance upon passing the probationary period.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
1) Will provide the following below esthetics services:
- Facial Treatments
- Eye Lash Extensions
- Paraffin Treatments
- Acrylic Nail Extension
- Acrylic Fill
- Gel Sculpting/Gel Fill
- Make-up Application
2) With Laser Treatment Experience preferred
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Acne Removal
- Laser Vascular Treatments
- Laser Wrinkle Reduction
- Laser Skin Tightening
- Laser Pigmented Lesions
- Laser Body Contouring
- Laser Cellulite Reduction
3) Adhering to appointments in a timely manner by monitoring time schedule.
4) Welcoming clients in a warm, friendly manner, accompanying them to and from treatment rooms, and thanking them sincerely on departure.
5) Interviewing clients to obtain information about contraindications, and examining skin to evaluate suitability of treatments.
6) Advising clients on skin care, and recommending suitable treatments and home care regimens.
7) Engaging and conversing with clients during sessions on topics relating to their interests.
8) Maintaining product knowledge to promote and sell esthetics and laser services, and skincare products.
9) Adhering to esthetics policies pertaining to chemical usage, and cleaning, sanitizing and maintenance of equipment.
10) Caring for linens and replacing them between sessions.
11) Ceasing treatment and informing supervisor in the event of inappropriate guest behavior.
12) Book and rebook appointments as well as confirm spa appointments from time to time.
13) Help in spa cleaning, laundry, folding towels, tidying and disinfecting from time to time.
-Diploma or Certificate/s in Esthetics or Beauty Course.
-Possesses CANS (Cosmetology Association of Nova Scotia) Licensure to practice as an Esthetician is a Plus.
-2-3+ years related beauty industry experience.
-Proficient in performing above all applicable treatments preferred.
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
-Neat and with pleasing personality, outstanding people skills and warm, friendly manner.
-Ability to stand for extended periods.
-Ability to maintain client confidentiality.
-Ability to use computer for booking clients.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit the following application: Attention: Nani Venus/Aby Maqui
1-Cover Letter and Resume.
2-Previous Work Experience/Employment Certificates/Cosmetology Association of Nova Scotia License to practice.
3-Character References (A must).
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet our requirements will be selected and contacted for interview.
Nani's Esthetics and Laser Center Inc. provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Reference ID: 03272022ESTHETICIAN
To keep our staff and clients as safe as possible, we have installed clear Plexiglass in all our stations, we provided PPE’s for our service providers, masks, face shield, NO WALK INS. All Staff at Nani's Esthetics are fully vaccinated with Booster.
Nani's Esthetics and Laser Center IncWhy Work Here?
Successful Candidate will be included in a group medical and Dental insurance opun successful completion of 90 days probationary period.
We are a full service, Esthetics and Laser Treatments Center located in the heart of Port Hawkesbury, Nova Scotia.
308 Philpott StreetCalgary, AB