- Expired: December 18, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position reports to the Warehouse Operations Manager. This job is for a Systems Administrator who is responsible for small package sortation operation administrative duties. The operation is scheduled for a late evening to early morning time frame. This job is a 5 day per week job. The sortation and trucking operations are conducted 7-days per week. Occasional work on the weekend may be required.
$16 - $18 DOE
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Accident insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee Assistance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Helping the office staff keep clean and organized files and databases.
- Preparing correspondence, presentations, and reports.
- Answering phones and replying to client emails
- Conducting research and compiling reports for supervisors and other employees
- Operating fax machines and computers
- Orders supplies and equipment; maintains service contracts on office equipment.
- Attend (virtual) meetings and take meeting notes.
- Assists managers and supervisors in developing policies and procedures.
- Liaises with Amazon to carryout job tasks.
- Ordering office stationery and supplies
- Virtually scanning ULD’s off/on aircraft
- Checking in /out aircraft virtually
- Reporting previous days progress using Excel
- Filling out Amazon produced forms on gateway details.
- Correcting Drivers Reports
- Taking daily headcount of staff
- Emailing outside company for daily trailer haul
- Checking in, loading, assigning drivers, and checking out daily trucks virtually
- Reporting on the previous days production
- Reporting on the daily ULD inventory
- Reporting previous days load drop offs
- Reporting to USPS daily projected pallet count
- Ordering additional trucks virtually for package overflow
- Reporting daily outbound returned freight
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must have a customer service oriented, friendly, helpful, and professional disposition
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced and always changing environment
- Must have the ability to manage people effectively
- Must have strong influence management skills
- Experience with commercial driving and package sortation process is desired
- Excellent organization, communication (both written and verbal), and interpersonal skills required.
- Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task and work effectively under a minimum level of supervision in a fast-paced environment, strong problem-solving skills.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel) required for email and customer reports
- Must be able to demonstrate a consistent capability of working cooperatively with others in a team environment
The work requires routine walking, standing, bending, and carrying items weighing less than fifty pounds. Moving items over fifty pounds will be done using team lift. Must meet physical lifting requirements of 50 lbs.
Naniq is a third-party logistics company dedicated to providing the most innovative solutions for the Multinational Logistics Corporations (MLCs) we serve. We enable the MLC to deepen customer relationships by applying our expertise across many verticals (ocean, air, road, final mile, etc.). Through our vast network of contacts and partners, we offer a buffet of complex services that most MLCs are unable to easily offer on their own. Acting as the MLC, Naniq is able to capture incremental profit and deepen relationships with shippers – all to the benefit of the partnered MLC.
It is Naniq’s business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Naniq Global Logistics - Kailua-Kona
Get fresh DATA Warehouse Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.