- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $19 Hourly
Naniq Global Logistics, LLC (Naniq) is looking for a full-time Warehouseman to join our diverse team! This is a phenomenal opportunity to dive in and continue to build a culture we are proud of!Job Summary:
This position reports to the Warehouse Supervisor. This job is for warehousing/forklift operator who supports daily warehouse operations.About Us:
Naniq is a third-party logistics company dedicated to providing the most innovative solutions for the Multinational Logistics Corporations (MLCs) we serve. We enable the MLC to deepen customer relationships by applying our expertise across many verticals (ocean, air, road, final mile, etc.). Through our vast network of contacts and partners, we offer a buffet of complex services that most MLCs are unable to easily offer on their own. Acting as the MLC, Naniq is able to capture incremental profit and deepen relationships with shippers – all to the benefit of the partnered MLC.Pay Range:
$17 - $19 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Accident insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee Assistance
- Load and unload freight, load and unload pallets and individual cases to and from trailers, as well as collect empty pallet boards and carry them to storage. Process and document all shipments, maintain packing and crate supplies, and ensure yard and warehouse remain clean and organized.
- Pick appropriate cases according to order using required technology (RF scanners).
- Safely operate a forklift after we provide you training and you acquire certification.
- Receive and distribute product and assist in weekly product inventory.
- General housekeeping and specific sanitation tasks as the need arises (e.g. you may be asked to sweep the floor, help clean a trailer, take out the trash, etc.)
- Lift objects that weigh anywhere between 15 pounds and 50 pounds (i.e. anything from a bowling ball to a twin-size mattress) with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- HS Diploma or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- 1-2 years of experience working in a warehouse.
- Knowledge of transportation and warehousing industry is preferred.
- Forklift experience required; certification a plus but not required.
- Must be reliable and flexible with schedule.
- Able to work independently and lift up to 75lbs
- Must pass a background check and drug screening
- Must have a customer service oriented, friendly, helpful, and professional disposition
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced and always changing environment
- Legal status to work in the USA
- Able to speak conversational English
The work requires routine walking, standing, bending, and carrying items weighing less than fifty pounds. Moving items over fifty pounds will be done using team lift. Must meet physical lifting requirements of 50 lbs.Reasonable Accommodation:
It is Naniq’s business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Naniq Global Logistics - Kahului
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?