- $18 to $22 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
This position reports to the Warehouse Operations Manager. The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of warehouse and monitoring the productivity of staff. This position supervises employees, coordinates logistical processes, and ensures the quality of goods. The operation is scheduled for a late evening to early morning time frame. This job is a 5 day per week job. The sortation and trucking operations are conducted 7-days per week. Occasional work on the weekend may be required.
$18 - $22 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Accident insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the productivity of the warehouse.
- Oversee all warehouse employees, providing coaching, mentoring, and issuing corrective action when required.
- Maintain good communication with the operations manager and outside warehouse teams.
- Recruit and support the hiring of new warehouse employees.
- Monitor procedures for safety and security of warehouse and office environment and all goods.
- Enforce Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for client specific and standard receiving, warehousing, and distribution processes.
- Escort support for on site clients.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining equipment and documentation of maintenance.
- Train, guide, and evaluate new and existing warehouse team members.
- Responsible for cleanliness and safety within the warehouse.
- Assist with administrative support backup when needed.
- Multilingual speaker preferred
- One-year management or foreman experience preferred
- Must be able to pass pre-employment requirements including criminal background check and drug screen.
- Must have working computer knowledge – typing, email, word, and excel.
- Excellent organization, communication (both written and verbal), and interpersonal skills required. Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task and work effectively under a minimum level of supervision in a fast-paced environment, strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate a consistent capability of working cooperatively with others in a team environment
The work requires routine walking, standing, bending, and carrying items weighing less than fifty pounds. Moving items over fifty pounds will be done using team lift. Must meet physical lifting requirements of 50 lbs.
Naniq is a third-party logistics company dedicated to providing the most innovative solutions for the Multinational Logistics Corporations (MLCs) we serve. We enable the MLC to deepen customer relationships by applying our expertise across many verticals (ocean, air, road, final mile, etc.). Through our vast network of contacts and partners, we offer a buffet of complex services that most MLCs are unable to easily offer on their own. Acting as the MLC, Naniq is able to capture incremental profit and deepen relationships with shippers – all to the benefit of the partnered MLC.
It is Naniq’s business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Naniq Global Logistics - KahuluiKahului, HI
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.