Brand Manager, North America
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Nando's, we want to be the most loved restaurant brand in North America, sharing the spirit of Nando's PERi-PERi with everyone who chooses to access it. We will redesign and build a business that thrives as it answers fully it is consumers' needs -and endures over time through genuinely putting people at the heart of what we do. We will lead with our values and act with care, compassion, and kindness. By doing this, we will Change Lives Together, every day and everywhere.
The Brand Manager serves as the brand guardian and maintains brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications. As a member of the North American Marketing team, they will be responsible for supporting the building and execution of the annual marketing plans and working closely with the Director of Marketing. This role will focus on building campaign and promotional plans from identification to execution. The brand manager will provide innovative thinking and continuously strive for new approaches to drive the business forward.
The Brand Manager will be expected to wear many hats, seek out opportunities to make our company better and in general, be a good team player. The essential functions of this position are mapped out below:
KEY FOCUS AREAS
- Build strong relationships and foster teamwork among marketing team, and cross-functional teams and external partners to achieve maximum performance.
- Partner with external agencies and partners by providing strong and meaningful program briefs to facilitate exceptional creative, campaigns, and activations.
- Supporting and leading the day-to-day management and execution of brand partnerships.
- Work with partners for accountable output, managing timing and campaign budgets.
- Work with internal teams for campaign optimization on a variety of channels and formats (i.e., digital, e-commerce).
- Support the strategy and day to day execution of the Nando's Hi-five program.
- Support the creation and execution of campaigns and programs to ensure alignment with Nando's business initiatives, mission, and vision.
- Work cross functionally with central support and operations leadership to ensure all promotions and campaigns are communicated in a timely manner.
- Supervise photo and video shoots including planning, shots list, production, and post edits.
- Participate in the weekly calendar process to drive and coordinate any communication plans.
- Ensure all external and internal communications represent Nando's brand identity, tone, and voice.
- Establish and maintain a consistent brand image throughout all advertising and activities.
- Monitor and ensure consistent brand positioning related to quality and guest experience
- Communicate and collaborate with other central support teams to align brand standards for any documents, manuals, and other materials.
COMMUNITY & INDUSTRY INVOLVEMENT
- Participate fully in professional societies and activities related to the food industry in general and the marketing profession.
- Establish and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Monitor competitor products, sales, and marketing activities and make recommendations for future opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, PR, or Journalism preferred or demonstrated experience in marketing-related field.
- At least 2-4 years in marketing for lifestyle brands or with an agency
- Prior experience in restaurant/hospitality experience preferred
- Knowledgeable in agency management and overall creative development process
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to work well with others and across multiple levels
- Displays a sense of urgency, self-motivated
- Readily adjusts to changing work environments, displays adaptability
- Can work independently, multi-task and organize work to manage time effectively and meet deadlines, is a strategic thinker
- Possesses proactive, professional, and positive verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise good judgment and role models professional behavior, building teams through setting a positive example
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES & VALUES
- Energetic: outgoing, vibrant personality, goes the extra mile for their team
- Rooted: sees the work as more than just a job and is enthusiastic about success in their role
- Positive: constructive, optimistic, and confident
- Dedicated: committed, loyal and steadfast
- Learning orientation: desire and drive to acquire knowledge and skills necessary to perform job more effectively
- Meticulous: demonstrates a commitment to quality and excellence in the execution of work
- Self-motivated: initiative to undertake or continue a task or activity without prodding or supervision
- Conscientious: hardworking, diligent, and reliable
- Humility: modest and unassuming, taking pride and not praise in activities and achievements, this does not take the form of arrogance.
- Courteous: respectful and considerate in manner and behavior towards others, treats others with compassion, care, and kindness
- Adaptable: work effectively within a variety of diverse situations, and with diverse individuals
- Team player: engaging, cooperative, contributing, and supportive of team members
- Willing: eager, prepared, and quick to act or respond
- Assertive: confidently communicate needs or wishes in a constructive manner
- Resilient: effectively handle stressful or pressurized situations
- Tenacious: persistent regardless of setbacks
- Integrity: adherence to accepted principles of right and wrong, interesting in doing the right thing
- Credible: honest, trustworthy, accountable, and dependable
- Genuine: keeping everyone's best in at heart
Nandos North America provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
BusinessView all jobs at Nando's