Inbound Lead Development Coordinator/Customer Support --
Why we need you? -- We are a marketing machine! For over 25 years we've been the leaders in our industry and are continuing to grow. We are seeking bright, sharp, and energetic individuals to support our outside sales team by providing quality sales-ready leads. Just to clarify, this is NOT a telemarketing or cold calling position.
We are a high-end architectural product manufacturer that sells throughout North America. Any experience or familiarity with architects, designers, and general contractors would be a plus. Visit NanaWall.com to learn more about our company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Discover and provide quality sales leads from various inbound marketing campaigns to our outside sales team.
- Respond quickly to all inbound inquiries via email while forwarding to appropriate team members and updating Salesforce.com CRM.
- Build rapport with both inside and outside team members to ensure continuous improvement throughout the inquiry to sale process.
- Manage timing to make phone call follow-ups to architects, designers, and homeowners in an effort to discover sales-ready project opportunities.
- Work within a very structured process using Salesforce.com CRM and other software tools to manage daily task priorities as well as scheduling future activities.
- Work closely with the lead development and marketing team to create lead discovery best practices and optimize processes.
- Highly desirable medical benefits package after 90 day introductory period
- Paid vacation and select holidays
We are actively seeking individuals to fill open positions, candidates of interest will be called within 3 business days of receipt of resume. Once the positions are filled, this posting will be removed.