- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Nammo Perry, Inc.
Nammo Perry, Inc., a United States Department of Defense contractor, is part of the Nammo Defense Systems (NDS). Nammo Perry develops, manufactures and supports all types of 40mm low and high velocity ammunition; pyrotechnic blending signaling and tactical illumination devices; demolition charges; hand grenade fuzes; and other ammunition components. Additionally, Nammo Perry provides load, assemble, and pack (LAP) services for large caliber direct-fire ammunition.
At Nammo Perry, we take seriously our core values of Precision, Dedication and Care. We are seeking a highly qualified individual to fill the role of Program Manager.
With independent judgment and discretion, the Program Manager leads multi-disciplinary project teams in new product development programs with integration of advanced technology across company functional teams and ongoing production programs with integration of integrated supply chain and other functional teams. This role will carry the responsibility for overseeing the cost, schedule, and technical execution of the programs. The Program Manager will work closely with the Focused Factory teams to ensure business objectives, contractual requirements, financial targets, quality specifications, scheduled delivery dates and customer requirements are achieved.
· Key interface with the customer and internal Focused Factory team.
· Analyze program metrics including financial and schedule performance data.
· Responsible for management of assigned programs including internal and external research and development and production.
· Responsible for financial performance related to budget performance.
· Responsible for program schedule performance.
· Team leader of a cross-functional matrix-based team including Engineering, Research, Systems Integration, Manufacturing, Quality, Test, Procurement, and Contract Administration.
· Ensures that all required resources such as personnel and equipment, facilities, etc. are available to support assigned programs.
· Responsible for compliance with legal, contractual, and company operational procedures to fulfill contract terms.
· Support proposal preparation.
· Ensure timely completion of planned program and contractual deliverables
· Assists Focus Factory Manager in development of Work Breakdown Structure, task flow plan, and master schedule.
· Controls programs performance through control and reporting methodology, team meetings, design reviews, hardware reviews, consultant reviews, direct observation, and written reports.
· Manages program risks/issues using standardized procedures and tools to minimize program technical, schedule, and budgetary impacts. Generates and delivers program and technical presentations, both internally and externally.
· Support business development as required to establish pricing and work breakdown estimates.
· Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers and the program team.
· Must be willing and able to travel within the US and Europe
· Other duties may be assigned.
Requirements, Education & Skills:
· BS degree from four-year college or university and 9 years of related experience, or an MS or MBA degree and 7 years of related experience.
· DoD Experience required
· Works under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range goals and objectives. Assignments are often self-initiated.
· Determines and pursues courses of action necessary to obtain desired results.
· General knowledge of other related disciplines including engineering, supply chain, contract administration, business development, quality, and manufacturing.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to write accurate and professional correspondence.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
· Contribute to the development of new principles and concepts.
· Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical and contractual instructions in various forms and deal with several abstract and concrete concepts.
· Must be skilled in the use of standard MS Office products, including MS Project.
· Interact with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
· Demonstrated metric-driven, successful performance of Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost Management within a manufacturing business.
· Strong knowledge of customer expectations, quality standards/systems, customer relationship management.
· Knowledge and experience with preference in a variety of Lean tools such as, Standard Work, Value Stream Mapping, Daily Visual Management, 5S, 5Whys, Fishbone, Fault Tree Analysis, Problem Solving Process, and Visual Project Management.
Nammo Defense System
BusinessView all jobs at Nammo Defense System