A Team Lead is responsible for the day-to-day operations of a team of Customer Service Associates. This position has a direct and immediate impact on the overall efficiency and profitability of the company.
This is a Fully Remote Opportunity.
Your Day to Day:
- Exhibit the Culture of Performance and Core Values; Teamwork, Integrity, and Excellence by regularly applying as guiding principles in the decisions and actions chosen based on Reason, Record, and Circumstance.
- Meeting or exceeding KPI's.
- Accomplishes team results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and motivating employees; coordinating, and enforcing system policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Responsible for the day-to-day application of organizational policies and procedures. Recognizes and recommends operational improvements to increase agent performance.
- Avoid legal challenges by maintaining compliance with client service agreements and legal requirements.
- Monitors performance of staff members according to established standards.
- May participate in hiring decisions and conduct performance appraisals.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by the leadership team.
To be successful, you must have:
- Associates degree preferred.
- Have one year previous related leadership experience in a fast paced environment, preferably in a leadership role
- Have Bronze level LEAD and Performance Culture Certifications preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong phone presence with exemplary customer service and/or sales skills.
- Able to coach and motivate in accordance with the company's Performance Culture.
- Detail oriented.
- Familiar with contact center tools, systems, and methodologies.
- Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Adaptable to swift program changes, developing the skills in proactive critical thinking and problem-solving.
Environmental and Physical Requirements
- Work in a climate controlled professional office environment with a cubicle style desk workstation.
- Ability to be seated for 2 - 4 hours at any one time, with or without accommodation.
- Ability to speak clearly and annunciate the designated spoken language(s) on a phone call and to others within the Supervisor and Manager levels.
- Ability to hear, with or without accommodation, and listen for understanding with others in the designated spoken language(s), with or without accommodation.
- Ability to use hands to type and eyes to see and read the designated spoken language on a computer monitor for recording sales information, caller information, and other specific information as require by company and/or the client, with or without accommodation.
- Ability to follow directions and logical process flows, with or without accommodation.
- Ability to walk or stand for 2-4 hours at a time up to 7-8 hours in a day, with or without accommodation.
- Flexible with schedule to accommodate working in a 24x7 environment and international time zones.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance