Field Service Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB TITLE: Field Service Technician
REPORTS TO: Field Service Coordinator
EFFECTIVE DATE: 11/30/2021
The purpose of this position is to provide on-site service and repair for hot tubs. Troubleshooting over the phone and on site. In times of low service calls, the position will shift to limited swimming pools service, delivery, or other warehousing jobs as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Service equipment in homes and/or businesses in accordance with established standards and procedures; maintain safety and professionalism at all times.
- Assists in the promotion and sale of extra services offered.
- Responsible for taking and accounting for payments in all forms. This includes but is not limited to credit card, cash, check, etc.
- Completely and accurately tests installed equipment, ensuring it is in proper working order prior to departure from service site.
- Provides a thorough explanation of equipment, its capabilities and operation to the customer; responds to all questions in a courteous and knowledgeable manner.
- Accurately completes all necessary paperwork including but not limited to work orders, service orders, time logs, and emergency information schedules.
- Assists in inventory control of assigned equipment to ensure adequate stock levels; participates in form inventory process on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Maintains control of all assigned company property and ensures that equipment is maintained in safe operating condition at all times.
- Safely operates assigned company vehicle and ensures that it is maintained according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Exhibits appearance and conduct in accordance with established company standards to present a professional image to customers and the general public; maintains the highest degree of decency, honesty, and integrity as a guest in a customers’ home and/or business.
- When on call, ensures availability by phone or email contact at all times for service calls.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Jacuzzi certification preferred. *If a technician is not Jacuzzi certified, Namco will offer Jacuzzi certification training to qualified candidates.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Needs to be extremely punctual. Being able to manage your time effectively is critical to be successful in this role.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- Ability to understand any and all safety requirements and cautions.
- Ability to perform the physical labor necessary.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Ability to pass a drug test and background screen.
- Possess a clean driving record with no moving violations.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments; Supports organization's goals and values.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Frequently required to stand/sit for long periods of time.
- Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity.
- Frequently required to bend, stoop, kneel or crawl for extended period of time.
- Continually utilize visual acuity to operate company vehicle and read
- Frequently required to push/pull items over 50 pounds.
- Occasional exposure to inclement weather.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Namco Pools LLC
AddressRocky Hill, CT
Get fresh Poultry Field Service Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.