HVAC Laboratory Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position entails setting up and performing both routine and non-routine lab tests from written test requests, as well as recording data for documentation, with minimum supervision.
Education and Experience:
- Four-year high school education or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2-year advanced formal technical school training in electronics or air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating, plus 3 years of lab technician work experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities have been acquired.
- Light physical effort required in working with materials and/or equipment. May involve considerable walking and/or standing or may be physically confined to an area due to testing or equipment demands.
1. Sets-up and performs both routine and non-routine lab tests with minimum supervision.
2. Prepares test unit/model for testing, making alterations as needed.
3. Records data (manually or electronically) and assists in data summarization for reporting and filing.
4. Repairs and maintains test rooms and equipment to ensure they meet specifications.
5. Performs calibration and maintenance of laboratory instruments.
6. Assists in clean-up of work area and equipment as assigned.
7. Assists in training Lab technicians in the preparation and testing of products.
8. This description indicates the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty required of positions given this classification. It not intended as a complete list of specific duties and responsibilities. Nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty or to direct and control the work of employees under supervision.
Nailor Industries has 10 manufacturing facilities totaling over 1,000,000 square feet strategically located in the US (Houston & Las Vegas), Canada (Toronto & Calgary), and United Kingdom. Nailor provides high quality, low-cost commercial and industrial HVAC products with the best lead times in the industry.
Utilizing an international network of top tier manufacturing representatives, working together we exceed the expectations of customers around the world. As a commitment to push the industry forward and continue our mission to innovate, our Houston facility houses a 40,000 square foot laboratory designed for research and development of many types of products in any given environment desired.
Nailor is committed to providing innovative HVAC products backed by unparalleled customer service through a network of professional and knowledgeable manufacturer’s representatives.
4714 Winfield RdHouston, TX
Get fresh Laboratory Test Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.