Market Research Analyst (June, 2024)
- Medical , Retirement
Market Research Analyst
NAILBITER is replacing traditional Market Research with its Behavioral Videometrics Platform!
Headquartered in Herndon, VA and having offices in NY, Chicago, London, Amsterdam, Paris, Dubai, and Mumbai, the NAILBITER Tech platform observes Shoppers and Consumers in-store and online (quantitatively and globally). Ranked #14 in Top 50 most innovative companies by clients as per the 2022 GRIT report (up from #27 in 2021), our video is converted to brand metrics that provide a competitive advantage to Brand, Shopper, Category, and Insights teams. * Start date for this opportunity will be June, 2024*
NAILBITER’s technology platform allows manufacturers and researchers to "see" and “hear” their consumers make product decisions in-store and online through video. The platform quantitatively codes stated, latent and emotional decisions, revealing hidden barriers to product success. The resulting consumer and shopper insights allow marketers and researchers to make immediate decisions that drive market success.
NAILBITER Videometrics have been validated by leading CPG companies such as Hershey, Reckitt, Mondelez, SC Johnson, and others. We have been growing fast continuously for the last 7 years and our expected growth trajectory will be 4x over the next two to four years. As NAILBITER continues to rapidly grow, we are seeking highly motivated individuals experienced in relationship building. We offer a competitive compensation package, stock options, health benefits, 401k match, flexible hours/work from home options and career progression opportunities. This opportunity combines the best of both worlds offering four days in the office and one remote workday. It comes with the exciting prospect to adapt to a hybrid schedule in the near future. Learn more at http://nail-biter.com/
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, creative individual for our Market Research Analyst position. This position will be based in Herndon, VA near Washington D.C. In this role, you will be a part of the Client Success & Analytics team and will have an opportunity to gain experience in various aspects of market research such as new methodologies, project management, implementation, client relationship building, storytelling, and more. This position also offers the right candidate an accelerated career in market research and technology.
- Perform data analysis and verify data quality.
- Assist with screener and research design.
- Communicate with project lead on project status, timelines, follow-ups, etc.
- Interpret and translate data into actionable insights.
- Manage research projects, within timeline and budgets.
- Work with senior management in preparing reports and presentations.
- Present data and results to internal stakeholders
- A completed bachelor’s degree in a related field (such as business, marketing, social sciences)
- Some previous market research experience through courses, projects, or internships
- Demonstrates a strong interest in understanding human behavior, especially how people make decisions.
- Demonstrates outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency with MS Office
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Ability to seek improvement and create an environment of sharing and creative problem solving.
- Experience with project work with the proven ability to work on multiple projects concurrently leveraging excellent organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrates a high level of curiosity and investigative mind set with an attention to detail and accuracy along with a passion to learn new techniques with enthusiasm.
Nailbiter, Inc.Herndon, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.