- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NAGLREITER™ provides comprehensive services in the medical device industry from product concept to commercialization.
The Sales Coordinator provides sales support to the department as well as administrative and support to the Sales and Marketing department through a variety of related responsibilities. The position requires an ability to handle multiple tasks under deadlines, good judgment, dependable and a professional, supportive attitude.
- Assist with all sales and marketing department needs, run reports for management, participate and attend sales calls, and ensure all sales files, necessary documents are complete, compliant, and closed successfully.
- Typing letters, standard operation forms, reports and other correspondence in an accurate and timely manner as directed.
- Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Assist with developing and managing sales and marketing content.
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
- Assist in managing contact lists.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- 1-3 years of Sales and Marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good grammar/ spelling
BusinessView all jobs at Naglreiter MDDO