Student Tech/Linux Interns
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Student Tech/Linux Interns - located in St. Paul, Minnesota
Open-source movement. Dot com boom. Internet of Things. Nagios Enterprises has thrived through every iteration of the 21st century Digital Age because we monitor the world’s IT infrastructure like no one else: nearly any device, anytime, anywhere, with one dashboard of results that give you certainty about your IT network and everything that is in it. From small nonprofits to the most complex corporations and governments, our software gathers, delivers and analyzes critical network data that supports your vision, mission, and ambition. Nagios is used by millions of users worldwide because we’ve seen it all, we can monitor almost anything imaginable, and we’re built to anticipate what comes next.
We are looking for individuals that are savvy with marketing, technology, networking, or Linux and that want to gain real-world experience in the development, support, and marketing of IT infrastructure monitoring software. We encourage students and self-taught learns to apply! Our Student Tech/Linux Interns will report directly to Founder and President of Nagios.
This is a special and unique position that requires a different application process. As well as applying on this site, please send your resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you would be the best fit for our company.
Why is working for Nagios the best? We provide a workplace culture that values employees personal and professional wellbeing by ensuring work-life balance and the chance to work alongside a supportive (and fun!) team. This includes lunch provided every Tuesday and Thursday, workplace outings, and volunteering opportunities.
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00pm – These are part-time positions, but may have an opportunity to be full-time if both parties agree
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota
Wage: $20 / hr
Job Duties: Depending on the role you're hired into; your primary responsibilities will include one or more of the following -
- Writing technical documentation
- Testing software applications
- Providing technical support via our email list and online forum
- Writing and/or modifying existing scripts/programs
- Creating video content
- Creating social media posts
Education & Experience: We encourage Marketing, Development, Computer Networking, and Systems Administration students AND self-taught learners to apply!
Experience that is not required but ideal:
- Marketing kung-fu skills
- Linux and the LAMP stack experience
- Multiple operating system experience (Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and team player
- Ability to learn quickly
- Attention to detail
- Competitive salaries, a matching 401k, and paid vacation
- We support growing families by offering paid parental leave in addition to medical, dental, and virtual health benefits
- Employer-paid Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance & Life Insurance
Nagios Enterprises, LLC
AddressSaint Paul, MN
Get fresh International Student jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.