- Posted: over a month ago
Nagel Architects + Engineers has an opportunity for a marketing assistant with a passion to make a positive impact to join our expanding team.
Nagel Architects + Engineers is growing, and we need your help to fulfill our vision to become the leading architectural and engineering firm focused on sustainable building design and development in the Milwaukee market.
The qualified candidate will assume the following responsibilities:
- Setting marketing objectives to monitor and help ensure profitability and visibility of Nagel's services
- Developing and initiating marketing strategies that align with company goals
- Execute marketing and advertising campaigns
- Managing campaign budgets to ensure projects stay within outlined parameters
- Planning, implementing and improving promotional and lead-generation campaigns
- Preparing marketing materials for digital and print advertising
- Measuring, evaluating and providing analyses on results of marketing campaigns
- Preparing reports to communicate results and success of campaigns
- Collaborating with the executive team on marketing strategy
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing
- Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations
- Develop and maintaining a marketing database
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents
- Understanding company product and brand
- Additional general office duties as required by company
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports
- Organizing market research
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback
- Maintaining social media accounts
- 2-3 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred, business or related field
- Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good organization skills
- Related job and/or internship experience
- Digital marketing experience
This is a full-time position.
Offering a complete compensation package, including:
- Health, dental, life, disability insurance
- A healthy appreciation for balance in life
- Offer significant incentives for the results you achieve as well as those we achieve as a team.
Our dynamic work environment is located in the lively community of Brookfield, Wisconsin.
Nagel Architects + Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
BusinessView all jobs at Nagel Services