Full Time WAREHOUSE Associate
- $16 to $17 Hourly
Nadeau Furniture with a Soul is currently seeking a Full Time Warehouse Associate for our warehouse showroom in Raleigh, NC . If you consider yourself a "jack of all trades?" who is a handy person, who pays attention to detail, great working with people and working in a team setting and is very dependable to get the job done -- then here is your chance to shine.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Proficient in Spanish and English Speaking.
- Being able to work under pressure in our fast pace
- Assist with the day to day operations of the store
- Provide handyman assistant, including fixing/repairing minor damages to merchandise
- Provide warehouse support including unloading merchandise from weekly container shipments
- Provide an exceptional store experience for our customers with a friendly professional attitude
- Assist with loading customer vehicles.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Maintain store/warehouse appearance which include janitor duties, organizing, merchandising and more
- Enjoys working closely in a small team environment. Effectively communicate with store management
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must be willing and able to lift furniture weighing 75+ lb on a daily basis
- Must be able to follow direction and present yourself in a professional manner
- Must have reliable transportation
- 1-2 years retail and sales experience preferred.
- Basic math skills are required
- Weekend availability is a must, need to have a flexible schedule
- Must be able to use online clock in and training system
- Basic Computer literacy a must
- Beneficial experience in social media, styling merchandise for photos, taking and editing the photographs.
Powered by JazzHR
Nadeau Furniture with a SoulRaleigh, NC
Transportation and StorageView All Nadeau Furniture with a Soul Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.