Assistant Manager - St Rose
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Guest Operations Manager is in charge of guaranteeing our guests receive an amazing, memorable experience and creating an environment that makes our guests feel at home by developing, training and scheduling our host team members.
Responsibilities are as follows: Ability to open and close all restaurants. Controlling FOH labor by cutting employees at appropriate times. Running and analyzing labor, daily sales, and discount reports. Ability to give refunds, use discount buttons, running credit card batches and balancing banks/cash out reports. Maintaining and adjusting assigned schedules. Updating and completing weekly retail orders and inventory. Analyzing guest feedback and providing direction to continuously improve guest experience including table touching. Coaching service staff to respond to guests’ needs and anticipate unstated needs. Listening to and resolving guests’ complaints including the social reviews on Yelp, Facebook, Google, Trip Advisor, etc. Coordinating and coaching communication between guests and staff. Coaching and managing service team to ensure all service standards are met, including Pow Wows twice a day. Ability to complete the new hire process and set employees up for orientation. Completing training packets with all new employees. Ensuring cleanliness of restaurant, bar, restrooms, side stations, and kitchen
Education & Experience
- Must have current Health Card, TAM Card, Sheriffs Card, and ServSafe
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in restaurant management preferred
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office and POS systems
- Must be able to stand for up to 10 hours in hot, wet, humid and loud environments and work 50-55 hours per week
- Open availability including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must complete the training tests 100%