Originally founded as a small construction company in 1949, Nabholz is now a team of more than 1,000 industry leading professionals working together to serve our clients, communities, and each other. Over the last 71 years, we've grown into a national multi-service contractor offering a full range of construction, industrial, civil, and environmental services.
We are proud to offer you:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching Contributions
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Dependent Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accident Recovery
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Wellness Program with Incentives
Summary: The role of the Project Manager is to plan, price, safely execute, and finalize projects according to strict client deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members, suppliers and occasional second party subcontractors and to deliver projects according to this plan. The Project Manager will also define the project s objectives and oversee the safety, quality, organization and cost / value of each job.
- Actively lead and conduct evaluations for machinery relocation, installation and maintenance projects ranging from $1,000 to $2,000,000.
- Monitor project cost and evaluate project cost vs. estimate discrepancies.
- Manage overall production and equipment on project-related activities on jobsites.
- Prepare scopes of work, estimates and proposals and participate in business development meetings with present and prospective clients.
- Contribute to company-wide Teamwork plans and seek business opportunities related to all NABHOLZ companies.
- Aid in technical and professional growth of other NIS Staff Project Managers.
- Be self-motivated, possess superior written and oral communication skills, and be comfortable working both solo and on team assignments.
- Overnight travel will be necessary from time to time. One night a week is common.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of NIS and Nabholz
- Safety Sensitive Position.
- 5 years experience in the rigging and machinery relocation and installation business or equivalent experience within a manufacturing facility.
- BS in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering.
- Strong ethical values, high safety expectations, and a teamwork attitude.
- People: People are our most valuable asset. Maintain respect and honesty to our people while getting the most from their experience and abilities.
- A minimum of five years in Maintenance Supervision or Manufacturing Facilities Management is required.
- Capital equipment budgeting, planning and justification.
- Firsthand installations of equipment and process improvements (budgeting thru implementation).
- Understanding of basic mechanical, electrical, and functionality of manufacturing equipment.
- Computer skills: Excel, Word, Autocad.
- Travel overnight as projects or corporate responsibilities require.
- Continuously sit, stand, or walk.
- Bend, squat, climb stairs, or ladders.
- Lift frequently 20 pound and occasionally up to 75 pounds.
- Office, cubicle, or workstation.
- Job trailer or jobsite office.
- Active project sites for job walks.
AA/EOE. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled People Encouraged to Apply
Employment at Nabholz is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Nabholz is a drug-free workplace and an E-Verify employer. The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.