Senior Software Engineer (Rust/C++), CAM (US Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NZXT is a rapidly growing company made up of gamers, builders, and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. We are a team of creative, motivated, and results-oriented people who love what we do and are dedicated to making it easy, fun, and rewarding for our audience to play games. We are a founder-led organization that has not lost any of our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. This is an exciting time to join NZXT as we are poised for significant global expansion and growth.
CULTURE & VALUES
At NZXT, we believe in the importance of Design Thinking and the power of Serving Community, and our values spring from those two core ideas:
- Every Voice Matters
- Win Together
- Keep It Simple
- Give A Shit
- Build Scalable Systems
- Commit To Quality
- Learn And Grow
- Do What You Say
We hope that every NZXT employee internalizes and practices these values to the point where they become second nature. We expect our leaders and managers to embody and nurture these values, because when they are in full force... amazing things can happen.
The Software Engineer contributes to NZXT’s mission by helping build the next generation of software that powers our hardware products. You will work closely with other developers, designers, and product managers to help create desktop software products on an Electron-based modern technology stack. The ideal candidate will have the desire to work on intuitive and functionality-rich gamer-facing products.
At NZXT, one of our values is Learn And Grow. We believe in hiring bright, curious people who are eager to learn and develop their skills. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t check every box! You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The Senior Software Engineer has the following responsibilities and duties:
- Work closely with other developers and product managers to implement feature specifications for innovative consumer-facing products.
- Design, implement, and document solutions targeting Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems, using technologies such as Rust and C++.
- Design scalable systems that optimize developer and user experience.
- Provide thoughtful and effective feedback to others on the team.
You should have the following skills, education, and experience:
- 4+ years of professional experience developing software.
- Experience developing for Windows desktop applications using C++ or similar languages, ideally Rust.
- Desire to build a great, user-oriented product experience.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English for interacting with US offices and international team members.
- Proactive communication skills and a desire to work in a collaborative environment.
- Experience/ability to learn and work in multiple languages such as TypeScript, C++, and Rust.
- Familiarity with V8/Node and Chrome/Electron development.
- Experience working with firmware and/or PC gaming hardware.
- Experience with Agile (scrum) development process and tracking tools (JIRA/Confluence).
- Enthusiasm about PC Gaming and/or streaming.
AddressLa Puente, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at NZXT