NZXT is looking for a Senior Digital Art Director who is passionate about gaming. As a Senior Digital Art Director and a key member of our Creative Team this applicant must have a seasoned design portfolio with experience in both web-based graphic design and print. This position requires attention to detail and forward thinking. A design portfolio should include examples of creativity, strong understanding of layout/organization, design and corporate branding. The ability to demonstrate strategic problem solving, original thought and an understanding of project goals is critical for the success in this position. This applicant must be able to design within a brand guide while also knowing when to be flexible with executions. In our fast paced environment we are looking for someone who can switch gears, juggle multiple projects, keep to deadlines all while keeping up with latest gaming trends.
All applicants MUST supply a resume and design portfolio with any employment inquiry. If you have a resume done in Microsoft Word, there is a good chance we won’t read it.
- Create original graphic designs.
- Be concepting and implementing innovative ideas and campaigns to enhance brand perception.
- Work collaboratively with our development team
- Review and ensure brand consistency of designs from team.
- 3+ years of digital design experience.
- 5+ years of general art direction/design experience.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in fine arts, graphic design or related field.
- High technical skills in Adobe products including but, not limited to, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.UI/UX.
- The ability to think and work independently with minimal input or supervision.
- Strong project management skills.
- A get-it-done attitude able to gather and evaluate user requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Adobe XD, SketchApp, Invision is a plus.