At our firm we pride ourselves in connecting outstanding candidates to jobs that they love. Our clients are looking for individuals who are excited to grow their jobs into careers.
We love people with strong sales and retail backgrounds because they possess:
- A personable, enthusiastic and engaging personality
- Amazing Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
- Dedication to results
- Ambition and Initiative
Our client has recently expanded their sales campaigns and they are looking to fill the position of a Sales Representative. The Sales Representative will be the face of the brands they work with. Through product promotions, the Sales Representative will be interacting with customers, answering questions and outlining key product benefits to consumers with the goal of boosting sales. The Sales Representative will proactively develop relationships with customers with the goal of closing sales and generating product revenue.
Responsibilities of the Sales Representative:
- Build relationships with customers within the store. Proactively and effectively communicate product features and benefits, as well as promotional information.
- Promote clients products and services to prospective and existing customers
- Deliver interactive presentations
- Participate in ongoing training and business meetings
Qualifications of the Inside Sales Representative:
- 1-2 years of marketing, sales or customer service related experience is an asset, however, entry level candidates are encouraged to apply as full one on one training will be provided.
- Dedication to meeting deadlines while ensuring an attention to detail
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- A zest for life and the ability to effectively attract an audience through your outgoing personality!
Relevant skills will include: Customer Service, Assistant, Advertising, Supervisor, Public Relations, Office, Payroll, Admin, Training, Human Resources, Operations, Office Manager, General, Executive, Vice President, marketing, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, C sales Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level marketing, Entry-Level marketing, Entry Level retail, Entry-Level retail, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Grad Training, General, marketing, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, Inventory, Internship, Entry-Level, College Graduate, College Grad, High School Graduate, High-School Graduate, High School Grad, sales Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level marketing, Entry-Level marketing, Entry Level sales, Entry-Level retail, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Graduate marketing techniques Leading, coaching & motivating Business administration Human resource management Public relations Finance Advertising Public speaking Restaurant, retail, hotel experience, retail management, hospitality degree, hospitality experience, resort, hotel, motel management, server, hostess, host, cook, front of the house, back of the house experience, waitress, waiter, serving customers, retail marketing associate, retail account manager, retail manager, retail assistant manager, hotel manager, hotel assistant manager, restaurant supervisor, restaurant assistant manager, restaurant manager, food industry, wine representative, restaurant owner, part time retail, part time hotel, valet, valet supervisor, valet manager Entry level marketing Entry level marketing person Entry level marketing rep Outside marketing Entry level outside marketing rep Outside marketing rep marketing and sales Team player marketing Entry level marketing and mktg Sports-oriented Help wanted Part-time Full-time business experience, business administration, small business administration, degree business administration, master business administration, management business administration, business administration bachelor, office business small business, business