Life Insurance Agent
NYLIFE Securities LLC Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Agent role has allowed thousands of qualified individuals the opportunity to step into a client’s life and help them achieve their financial goals while building a great career for themselves in the process. Utilizing our expansive product lines our Agents work to guide individuals, families, and businesses towards the financial strategy that is right for them. That is no easy task, but for the right person, it can be a truly rewarding career.
Backed by 175 years of experience. It is commonly known, not all service industries are the same, more to the point, not all companies are the same. Product offerings, producer support, the opportunity for advancement, personal growth, ongoing training, and broad-spectrum marketing. New York Life innovatively strides the cutting edge in client servicing, systematically paving the way for success with tested processes, actively immersed with you in achieving your desired career objectives, and more.
Step into a client’s life and help them achieve their financial goals while building a great career for yourselves in the process. Utilizing our expansive product lines our Agents work to guide individuals, families, and businesses towards the financial strategy that is right for them. That is no easy task, but for the right person, it can be a truly rewarding career with the potential for growth opportunities.
Training, Development & Benefits
Our new, blended training and development program is designed to work with your schedule, and in this type of role, that can make all the difference. The multifaceted system includes:
- In conjunction with office training, we’ve created a comprehensive and user-friendly learning experience within New York Life’s online portal system that is accessible anytime, anywhere, and from any device. Learn when and how you want!
- You can read in full about all benefits of our Financial Professional role here: https://www.nylbenefits.com/agents
- Our training program extends beyond the remote and physical classroom, as our Agents learn best by doing. Every office has a dedicated sales-support team, consisting of our Management Team and in-office Sales Management Trainers, who work with Agents step-by-step to ensure they’ve honed the necessary skills to meet their goals and effectively service their clients. We carry those values throughout all efforts across the company.
$50,000 - $75,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Ability to understand the needs and financial concerns of clients.
- Ability to educate clients on how to plan ahead for the future financially so that they are.
- Prepare for unfortunate life events/ circumstances they may encounter.
- Promote customized ways for clients to achieve their long-term financial goals.
- Cultivate relationships, with a view to helping every family member or individual pursuits.
- Financial security.
- Ability to build an insurance and financial practice through establishing professional
- networks and prospecting for new clients.
- Providing compassion and guidance to clients when unfortunate life circumstances arise.
- Having a clear focus on developing and maintaining long-term bonds with clients,
- resulting in trust and continuity of the community over time.
- Sales experience preferred
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Desire to help others
- Strong business acumen
- Perseverance in the face of a challenge
- Ability to engage your community and leverage personal networks/contacts
About New York Life
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, consistently appearing on the Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer from the four major rating agencies: Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best
(A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 9/12/19
*Securities can only be offered by properly licensed Registered Representatives of NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), a Licensed Insurance Agency
**Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as of 9/18/19.
NYLIFE Securities and Eagle Strategies are New York Life companies
New York Life is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity SMRU 1863221 exp 7/16/22
NYLIFE Securities LLC
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at NYLIFE Securities LLC