Part Time Assistant Manager
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for generating sales and providing a wonderful & cheerful customer experience in our retail stores. In addition, they will help build a strong store strategy in order to achieve goals, and help align the team around our corporate values/mission. In addition to operational responsibilities such as opening/closing, inventory management, and visual merchandising, the ASM will be a critical partner in achieving store objectives and developing the team. The ASM will be expected to model effective sales techniques and lead by example in all areas.
- Achieve and exceed the personal sales and productivity goals as a store and individually, helping model and develop those skills on the team
- Effectively drive business and create sales strategies to maximize sales, provide an exceptional customer experience, and maintain key performance indicators
- Effectively capture client information including phone, email and address
- Be a quick thinker who listens to the customer and can identify their needs and overcome objections, if raised
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of store merchandise, pricing model, and layout of the salesfloor and stockroom
- Maintain the housekeeping and visual merchandising standards of the store
- Proficient in various computer systems and applications such as the POS, CRM systems and inventory management systems
- Safeguard the store's inventory by adherence to the company's loss prevention program
- Follow all store operational policies and procedures
- Prior experience in retail management for 1+ years is preferred with Assistant Manager responsibilities
- A sales driven, goal oriented individual who needs to win and can lead and coach team members
- Have a positive, high energy, friendly, outgoing and engaging personality. Must be willing to take the first step to initiate contact with the customers and guide them through the store
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills allowing for effective communication with our customers and corporate partners
- Proficiency with technology, with the ability to operate our retail POS system, Word, Excel, e-mail, etc.
- Must be able to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 15 pounds when merchandising the sales floor and use ladders or stairs
Benefits include monthly bonus program, paid sick time, and generous employee discount
NYC Alliance Company LLCMarlborough, MA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.