Full Time Assistant Store Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for generating sales and providing a wonderful & cheerful customer experience in our retail stores. In addition, they will help build a strong store strategy in order to achieve goals, and help align the team around our corporate values/mission. In addition to operational responsibilities such as opening/closing, inventory management, and visual merchandising, the ASM will be a critical partner in achieving store objectives and developing the team. The ASM will be expected to model effective sales techniques and lead by example in all areas.
- Achieve and exceed the personal sales and productivity goals as a store and individually, helping model and develop those skills on the team
- Effectively drive business and create sales strategies to maximize sales, provide an exceptional customer experience, and maintain key performance indicators
- Effectively capture client information including phone, email and address
- Be a quick thinker who listens to the customer and can identify their needs and overcome objections, if raised
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of storemerchandise, pricing model, and layout of the salesfloor and stockroom
- Maintain the housekeeping and visual merchandising standards of the store
- Proficient in various computer systems and applications such as the POS, CRM systems and inventory management systems
- Safeguard the store’s inventory by adherence to the company’s loss prevention program
- Follow all store operational policies and procedures
- Prior experience in retail management for 1+ years is preferred with Assistant Manager responsibilities
- A sales driven, goal oriented individual who needs to win and can lead and coach team members
- Have a positive, high energy, friendly, outgoing and engaging personality. Must be willing to take the first step to initiate contact with the customers and guide them through the store
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills allowing for effective communication with our customers and corporate partners
- Proficiency with technology, with the ability to operate our retail POS system, Word, Excel, e-mail, etc.
- Must be able to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 15 pounds when merchandising the sales floor and use ladders or stairs
Benefits include monthly bonus program, full health benefits, vacation, personal holiday, floating holiday, 9 paid company holidays, 401k matching, paid sick time, and generous employee discount
NYC Alliance Company LLC
RetailView all jobs at NYC Alliance Company LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?