New York Marketing Group is seeking top notch, driven and goal oriented consultants with a proven record of sales success to join our team! Superior quality and value have always set us apart… but it’s the personalized customer service at each stage of the purchase that truly gives us an edge.
Our successful history in this industry comes from developing a culture that rewards employees for hard work, perseverance and integrity. We have high expectations for employee performance that produces positive business results.
** Individuals with a retail background excel quickly into management within our company**
Advantages of working for New York Marketing Group:
- Positive culture
- Weekly leadership sales training
- Competitive compensation structure
- Weekly Paycheck
- Travel Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Training Programs within the business
Retail Background? Retail Cashier Background? Retail Associate Background? Keep Reading.... How to Become a Consultant for a GREAT COMPANY!
Our consultants adhere to high standards and serve a critical role in representing our brand in each community. Typical duties performed include:
Job Requirements for Our Consultants:
- Developing relationships with customers
- Procuring and following up on sales leads
- Networking & prospecting
- Maintaining quality customer service and leading buyers throughout the process
- Negotiating and closing deals
- Completing accurate and timely contract paperwork
- Exceptional work ethic
- Maintaining standard sales office hours but understand flexibility to meet customer schedules is a priority
Educational Requirements for Consultants:
- College degree or equivalent professional work experience preferred
***Any Proven Track Record of Sales Success***
New York Marketing Group:
New York Marketing Group is a private Brand Marketing & Management Firm, we are partnered with some of the most well known fortune 100 clients within the technology, entertainment, television, security, utility, energy, and telecommunication industries.
We currently work within over 30+ locations across the Buffalo area and are planning to expand even more by the end of the year. All positions are full time opportunities, and offer a base salary + bonuses and incentives based on a 40 hour work week.