Our firm is one of the nation's leading promotional marketing firms in development, product production, and marketing. Our company's foundation is based on our team member's unique personalities and drive. We focus on providing the best interpersonal skills within individuals to our clients and we need our team members to be full of energy and personality in our campaign dynamics!
The Marketing and Sales Representative will support with brand representation for major clients in promoting and maintaining the company image. Will also develop strategic relationships between these brands and the appropriate target consumer outlets.
- Maintains image of major clientele.
- Communicate daily with all account directors and operational manager, prioritizing and allocating the various responsibilities to run a successful marketing campaign and maximize the resources to highlight the client’s brand awareness.
- Coordinate and facilitate relationships between the creative team and the brand ambassadors to ensure the correct positioning of the brand within the market.
- Implement and support advertising strategies for each brand with particular focus on select consumer outlets.
- Strategize with various branches of the corporation, including marketing and commercial, to create a unified and defined message for each brand.
- Analyze past and current sales productions on a weekly basis for each brand in order to forecast and strategize for the upcoming marketing campaign as well as maintain top ranking among competitors.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
- Able to speak effectively in interpersonal situations
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and organizational abilities
- College degree in related field preferred
- Demonstrate the ability to seek improvement
- Eager to learn all aspects of running an operation in sports and entertainment industry
- Open to management training
- High energy, and entrepreneurial spirit
entry level marketing, hospitality, waiter, bartender, server, fraternity, sorority, recruiting, college graduate, restaurant, internship, sports minded, sports management, sports marketing, retail, entry level sports marketing, hospitality, entry level advertising, promotion, assistant management, entry level branding, restaurant management, entry level marketing, real estate, hospitality management, public relations, PR, entry level account executive, entry level event marketing, sales coordinator, sales representative, entry level sales. People from all backgrounds seeking part-time or full-time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, full time, sports, part-time, manager, accounting, marketing, clerical, management, administrative assistant, purchasing, retail, entry level, education, finance, director, telecommunications, real estate, insurance, data entry, project manager, part-time, teacher, banking, analyst, restaurant, public relations, environmental, design, assistant, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, office manager, communications, sales manager, training, project management, hospitality, pharmaceutical sales, Spanish, buyer, professional, bartender, help desk, travel, logistics, call center, bookkeeper, medical sales, business analyst, accounts payable, sports, cashier, project, support, business development, sales management, coordinator, entertainment.