Exciting opening for an Administrative Assistant to grow with a property management team! In this dynamic position you will draw on your interest in real estate to support homeowners’ associations and boards, while managing multiple on-going projects, and providing professional, friendly service to customers. Your can-do attitude, technical savviness and ability to take direction well will take you far in this role! Hours for this position are full time Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm.
What It Takes to Succeed:
- Three years of recent administrative assistant experience
- Associate degree or equivalent, or combination of education and experience.
- General understanding of governing documents and applicable laws and regulations, as related to HOAs
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Typing accuracy of 50wpm or above
- Must offer exceptional listening and communication skills
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check
This position is offered through the Vancouver Branch of NW Staffing Resources. When applying online, please select the Vancouver Branch for immediate consideration.