- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why You Should Apply
We have a direct hire opportunity for a well-known, multi-platform media company located in downtown Portland. We are seeking a dynamic sales professional to join its growing sales team. If you thrive in an environment where you can truly deliver value to your clients, then this position is for you!
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with schedule flexibility
Range from $70,000 - $84,000 commission only salary.
This desk is well established, and you will be off and running quickly on your earning potential. It won’t take long!
The Account Executive will most often work with high-growth, small to medium-sized Oregon and SW Washington businesses to identify the needs of these prospects and communicate the value of our client’s suite of products and services. The successful candidate is a top producer with strong consultative sales skills, a proven track record of success in prospecting, business development and client service. He or she excels in developing integrated marketing campaigns across multiple platforms, including digital, print and events. Qualified applicants must be comfortable working with business owners, managing partners and C-level executives.
- Prospecting is a key element of this position; it requires identifying and qualifying new clients for our digital, print, special publications, and events.
- Generate advertising revenue by consistently meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Develop new business and manage the sales cycle from start to finish.
- Maintain an active schedule of virtually based strategic meetings and prospecting calls (during COVID social distancing). Face-to-face meetings are expected when restrictions are removed.
- Develop and maintain strong C-level client relationships.
- Represent client at company-sponsored and community events.
- Contribute to a positive team environment.
Skills and Must-Haves
- Two years’ minimum experience with B2B sales.
- Selling media and/or sponsorships and integrated marketing campaigns is a plus.
- Experience in digital sales is a plus.
- Strong phone skills a must.
- A strong track record of consistent revenue growth.
- Sales leadership and project management skills.
- Effective time management skills
- Professional written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
Our client is committed to your professional development, and they provide extensive on-boarding and on-going sales training. Their training process is customized to help you deliver integrated, client-focused solutions to their select audience of decision makers that will in turn, improve client retention and new business development.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement
NW Staffing Resources is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to reach diverse talent that represents the communities we serve and are committed to promoting inclusive work environments free from discrimination, harassment, and intolerance. Come join a team where individuality is valued and supported. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position is offered through the Portland Branch of NW Staffing Resources. When applying online, please select the Portland Branch for immediate consideration, or call 503-242-0611 to speak with a recruiter. #Portland
For more information regarding our company and employee benefits please click on the links below.
About NW Staffing Resources | NW Staffing Resources
Job Seekers - We're Hiring! Temp & Direct Hire | NW Staffing Resources
We’ve been around the block: NW Staffing Resources is a privately owned and operated temporary,
temp-to-hire and direct hire staffing services organization founded in May of 1985.
Our original vision of being the Northwest’s leading provider of staffing services remains the same
today as we near the end of our third decade. Since 1985, we have grown from a local business in Portland, Oregon to a regional West Coast company with multiple offices in Oregon, Washington, and California.
NW Staffing Portland BranchWhy Work Here?
Proudly connecting good people with great jobs for over 30 years!
We want you to find the best fit: We’ve been around the block: NW Staffing Resources is a privately owned and operated temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire staffing services organization founded in May of 1985. Our original vision of being the Northwest’s leading provider of staffing services remains the same today as we near the end of our third decade. Since 1985, we have grown from a local business in Portland, Oregon to a regional West Coast company with multiple offices in Oregon, Washington, and California.