We’re on the hunt for an inspiring self-starter who thinks outside the box. Our ideal team member wants nothing more than to join a culture of A-players who share a passion for remarkable service.
Do you have what it takes? This is how you know...Delivering an exceptional customer experience is your hidden superpower. No matter what kind of day someone is having when they walk in to your office, they walk away with a smile.
You’re able to adapt to every person’s unique situation. One minute you congratulate the newlyweds who just bought their first house with a high-five—the next minute you go the extra mile for a widow walk her to her unit before she even asked.
At Northwest Self Storage, we put people first. Across the Pacific Northwest, we are building a diverse community that thrives on making each day a little better for our customers and each other. We provide the space for you to take ownership of your work, grow as a professional, and uplift people who are going through their own transformations.
For the A-player ready to make a positive impact, answer these questions to see if you have the Northwest Self Storage energy:
- Do you show up fully to everything you do?
- Are you so organized that your sock drawer is a work of art?
- Do you enjoy rolling up your sleeves and leading the charge?
- Do you deliver outstanding customer service?
- Are you able to handle delicate situations?
- Are you comfortable connecting to your team through technology?
- Do you inspire everyone around you with your passion for putting people first?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we want you to become a part of our growing family. We can’t wait to hear from you!
ABOUT NORTHWEST SELF STORAGE
We create a different storage experience through remarkable service and technology. Whether it’s clearing out the garage or expanding small businesses, we help our customers give form to their vision and build what’s next.
Our team makes an enduring mark on the communities we work with. We care about our customers and each other. Together, we build lasting moments through a rock-solid passion for people.
OUR MISSION IS TRANSFORMATION
Life’s transitions – big and small, exciting and challenging - are why our tenants seek us out. They are creating a new chapter in their lives. We are here support them with a storage experience that puts people first.
We keep learning and growing. Together, we are making our company, our industry, and our communities better places for the future.
Our team turns to a set of core values any time we seek inspiration or make decisions. We own these values and use them to shape our culture of action.
Act with Kindness
Small gestures have the power to uplift and inspire. We believe in using that power to connect people, build relationships, and show gratitude to one another every day.
Do the Right Thing
Our inner compass guides us to do the right thing for our customers and one another. We value trust, mutual respect, and open communication across all members of our team.
Show Up Fully
We’re proud of the work we do, which means we never cut corners or take the easy way out. To us, showing up fully means rolling up our sleeves and giving 100%.
Change sparks progress – and our team thrives on making every day a little better. Through this commitment, we will elevate each other and the community around us.
Within the next 10 years...
Northwest Self Storage will be known throughout the region as the company that puts people first. From customers to employees, our reputation will be one of great service and compassion for one another. Working together, our team will make an enduring mark on our community.
As an assistant storage manager, you are the face of our company. How you treat others directly impacts lives. Taking the highs and lows in stride will make you shine in this role. You will make your mark by creating remarkable experiences for each person who walks through the door.
Additionally, you will have the following capabilities and skills:
- Part-time/on-call schedule working multiple properties in Bend.
- Provide remarkable service to new and existing customers.
- Show rental units. Explain and execute leases with confidence.
- Process payments and follow up with potential customers.
- Answer phones and respond to emails promptly and kindly.
- Perform collection and delinquency paperwork and make related phone calls.
- Delight in helping others with tireless energy.
- Make bank deposits and balance financials, including petty cash, daily.
- Perform light maintenance duties including: sweeping empty units, maintaining clean halls and driveways, picking up trash and debris, routine property walk-throughs, etc.
- Bring a “can-do” attitude and contagious enthusiasm every day.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with computer and mobile technologies
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Previous property management skills are a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Valid driver's license with reliable transportation
- A fun, growth-minded culture
- Support of Pacific Northwest nonprofits, giving back to our community
- A bright, stable future with advancement opportunities
- Company events for the whole team
- Training and tools to progress, personally and professionally
- Full-time employee benefits:
- Health insurance
- Monthly bonus potential
- 401(k) with 4% employer match
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Pay range between $12.00 - $12.75/hr depending on experience.
Working at Northwest Self Storage is so much more than a job. You have the chance to grow with a family that cares about reaching success together. This is your moment to seize if you’re ready to embrace your own transformation. Your next step is to fill out our online application. Best of luck!