Sr. Supply Chain Planner - 6 Month Remote Contract
NW Recruiting Partners Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sr. Supply Chain Planner
Seattle, WA (open to Remote)
Contract Length: 6 months (possibility of extension)
Pay: $30-35.00 / hour (DOE)
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a large, well-respected retailer with the largest consumer packaged goods supply chain across the globe? Are you a self-starter who can easily adapt to your constantly changing work environment? Is supply chain your passion, and you’re looking for that opportunity to grow your career and experience? Then this could be the role for you!
Our client, a large beverage retailer, is looking for a Sr. Supply Chain Planner to develop tactical and strategic supply plans and establish inventory levels for assigned production materials or finished goods to achieve customer service, supply chain, and financial objectives. This individual is responsible for ensuring that the right product is in the right place at the right time in the right quantities to meet customer demand. The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of experience working in supply chain with a solid background in reporting. This role requires an Excel guru with experience working with a manufacturer.
Sr. Supply Chain Planner Responsibilities:
- Inventory management, ensuring levels for materials or finished goods achieve customer service, supply chain and financial objectives.
- Tactical and strategic planning for materials and finished goods.
- Pull data and provide new reports to constantly review and plan for variables within the supply chain.
- Support unforeseen tasks as they arise.
- Work independently and collaboratively with a team to provide analytical results.
Sr. Supply Chain Planner Qualifications:
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to create reports.
- Ability to understand analytical work and present it in a digestible way.
- At least 2 years of supply chain experience.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment/industry preferred.
- Exceptional communications skills are needed.
- Experience with PowerPoint, creating Queries, SQL, and/or Oracle is a plus.
NW Recruiting PartnersWhy Work Here?
Our powerful presence in the Northwest give you unparalleled opportunities when seeking a new position.
We started recruiting in 1998. NW Recruiting Partners is a leading provider of construction, real estate, finance and operations professionals. Our services include direct-hire and contract/temporary offerings. NW Recruiting Partners is uniquely positioned to partner with our clients to consistently provide the best solution for their recruiting and hiring needs. Whether a Fortune 500 or start-up, our clients continually look to us to help solve their most complex project or staffing issues.