Commercial Construction Senior Project Manager
A large, reputable, commercial general contractor is looking for a Senior Project Manager with experience managing tech, biotech, life science, healthcare, data center or other innovative commercial projects. The Project Manager will work closely with their clients on ground up developments throughout the region.
The Sr. Project Manager will be a key player in the success of these commercial projects. The ideal candidate will have at minimum of 8 years’ experience in project management with a focus in ground up development.
The company has a strong reputation and their ongoing success provides the opportunity for talented individuals to grow in their career and help meet clients' increasing demand. Not only offering a positive work environment, they provide a lucrative compensation package that is one of the best in the industry.
Commercial Senior Project Manager Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with preconstruction efforts (client meetings, estimating, etc.)
- Manage all aspects of project from inception.
- Prepare trade contracts and bid packages, as well as oversee procurement process.
- Oversee performance of project including, project status, schedule, cost control, change management systems.
- Maintain relationships with clients, designers and consultants.
- Attend and lead project meetings, including progress, pre-construction and pre-award.
- Review inspection and test data for compliance with specifications.
- Develop and maintain site logistics plan, in coordination with Superintendent.
- Conduct quality inspections.
Commercial Senior Project Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in managing commercial construction projects.
- BA or BS in Construction Management or equivalent experience.
- Ability to operate MS Office Suite, estimating software, on screen take off, Bluebeam, MS Project.
- Demonstrated ability to create new and build upon existing client relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and prioritize and multi-task while managing all aspects of current projects and estimating of future ones.
- Self-starting, self-motivated effective time manager.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to collaborate with clients, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers.