Senior Financial Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Washington state (Remote)
Contract Length: 4 months (possible extension or conversion)
Our client, a large local coffee retailer in Seattle, is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their Marketing and Category team. This role will be supporting Category and Global Innovation, forecasting and reporting for US Company Owned Retail, and storytelling for product and marketing innovation programs. This job contributes to success as a part of the Innovation & Marketing Finance team by supporting strategic category operating planning, highly complex financial analysis and business modeling, as well as preparing, presenting, and communicating the financial story to leadership.
The senior financial analyst consolidates and interprets multiple data sources from different functions to translate them into recommendations that enable us to deliver our biggest business savings and investment opportunities to support the growth of the Company. Helps create structured presentations illustrating key business issues, new insights, and recommendations for actions.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of financial analysis, modeling, and forecasting experience with experience in a corporate work environment supporting multiple teams.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Manage category, including annual and quarterly forecasting, and regularly provide strategic and financial recommendations to achieve or exceed plan.
- Create strategic plans and drive short and long-term category strategy through a blend of analytics, consumer and competitive insight, and brand and partner considerations.
- Partner with marketing, product development, operations, and other food team members to drive food plans forward to reach their full potential and provide recommendations to senior food and US Retail leaders around innovation, the core business, and breakfast strategy.
- Manage and track our product & marketing innovation program portfolio- You will be responsible for program consolidation and reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Manage innovation business cases – You will be responsible to develop business cases and conduct ad hoc analyses to support critical business decisions around innovation programs.
- Lead analyses of net present value (NPV), return on investment (ROI), and profit loss (P&L). Conducts research, creates financial models, and helps define appropriate financial measures.
Senior Financial Analyst Qualifications:
- 5+ years of progressive experience in financial analysis, modeling, budgeting, and business planning.
- 3+ years of experience in financial forecasting, in-depth analytics, business case development and P&L management
- 3+ years contributing to and leading cross-functional teams.
- 6+ years of progressive experience in brand management.
- Ability to use and maintain complex financial models.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Retail experience.
NW Recruiting Partners
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Financial Analyst Contract jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.