Develops, executes and has direct accountability for the delivery of sales strategies for current and future laboratory accounts. Helps create and meets organizational objectives. Forges strong relationships with key internal stakeholders, as well as upper and mid-level executives within client accounts. Works collaboratively with Client Relations Department, Operations and Finance to maximize quality, analyze profitability, and build strong strategic customer relationships.
Essential Job Duties
- Target and/or maintain prospective large regional opportunities and reference testing relationships.
- Develop, refine, and employ key customer sales strategies and provide training to Client Relations team for seamless customer acquisition and support
- Develop and manage relationships with targeted prospective accounts and current clients and their business leaders, including CEO’s, CFO’s, and CMO’s to drive successful closure and ensure future retention.
- Close new business opportunities with current and prospective new clients with long term development plans.
- Develop relevant business plans with clearly defined strategies and objectives.
- Develop sales targeting, tracking and reporting tools.
- Develop detailed implementation plans for securing new client contracts which are designed to maximize sales value and coordinate the efforts of key players in the Client Relations, Operations and Finance departments.
- Ensure effective implementation strategies.unicate NWP/NWL's value proposition at regular intervals at all levels within client accounts.
- Design and conduct Formal Business Reviews annually in top accounts.
- Conduct Strategic Business Calls ensuring an in depth understanding of customer goals and strategy.
- Comply with organizational requirements for documentation in NWP/NWL CRM.
- Develop and implement value added programs.
- Ensure compliance with all company policy and government regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Biology or related field, and directly related sales experience Or experience in direct sales or business development in a healthcare environment
- Master’s degree in Business Administration
- Three years of laboratory sales experience
- Experience implementing strategy
- We share a collaborative obligation to ensure that we conduct ourselves in the utmost ethical manner and that we hold each other accountable to the values and standards of the organization. Every employee has the responsibility to ask questions, seek guidance, and report concerns and/or violations of company policy or ethical standards.
- The organization has several processes in place to communicate with leadership and expects that employees will have a commitment to integrity and uncompromising values.
- Stooping: Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist.
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Mobility: The person in this position needs to move between work and client sites and inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Communicate: Frequently and effectively communicate with others including excellent verbal and written skills
- PPE: Biohazard laboratory environment that requires use of personal protective equipment in accordance with CDC and OSHA regulations and company policies.
- NWP/NWL Policies and Procedures: To conduct self in compliance with all organizational Policies and Procedures.
- Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
- Fine Motor Control: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand as in handling.
- Travel: Ability to travel off-site 40%-60% of time
- Valid Washington Driver’s License: 1) No moving violations within the previous two years 2) No alcohol/drug-related violations on record with the Driver’s License Division