Manufacturing Production Supervisor
NW MT HR Solutions, LLC Polson, MT
- Posted: over a month ago
The Production Supervisor reports directly to the Plant Manager and manages the Third/Weekend Shift processes for the production, quality and maintenance functions of the company. The Production Supervisor should be good at thinking on their feet in a changing production environment, be task and goal oriented, a thoughtful problem solver and possess a level of personal responsibility about managing the equipment and facilities.
Company offers a competitive salary and performance-based incentives to the right candidate with great potential for future growth. PTO, retirement, sick leave, and paid holidays also included.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Understand and adhere to the correct safety procedures as outlined by the company
- Perform high quality work with very minimal errors
- Be very conscious of your work and work surroundings
- Operate state of the art equipment in a clean, functional environment
- Loading and unloading production/processing equipment
- Setting up equipment for upcoming production runs
- Show a commitment to learn and understand all aspects of the equipment from production to shipping a finished product
- Execute upon instruction and direction given by the Plant Manager
- Communicate effectively with team members to ensure an exact and efficient production process with a high - quality finished product
- Assist in cleaning machinery, production and assembly areas to prepare for production runs
- Accurately and correctly complete production sheets and quality sheets
- Correct all equipment problems and quality issues efficiently in order to minimize production loss
- Quickly inform Team Leads of equipment issues
- Work well independently and within a team to complete production projects while accomplishing the goals of organization
- Flexible with schedule changes, shift rotations, working Saturdays and overtime
- Mechanically inclined: able to operate, troubleshoot and maintain high performance equipment
- Effective technical, solution solving, scheduling, coordinating, multi – tasking and organizational skills
- Eye for detail, work thoroughly, tends to identify mistakes or notice what has been missed
- Grounded, reliable with excellent follow – through
- Effective interpersonal skills, follows instructions well
- Able to adapt quickly and adjust priorities
- Work indoors in moderate noise and in fluctuating temperatures
- Working around moving Forklifts
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Prefer minimum of five (5) years production experience within a manufacturing production/processing industry – knowledge of the wood industry preferable
- Competent knowledge of computer programs - Excel, Word, Windows etc.
- Forklift experience
- Ability to work in a team environment in all manufacturing areas and lead by example.
Physical requirements include the ability to frequently stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, sit, talk and hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
High School Diploma plus a minimum of 5 years of production management experience
Powered by JazzHR
NW MT HR Solutions, LLC
ManufacturingView all jobs at NW MT HR Solutions, LLC