Chiropractic & Wellness Clinic Receptionist
NW MT HR Solutions, LLC Thompson Falls, MT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fast paced Thompson Falls Chiropractic and Wellness Clinic has an opening for a receptionist. The ideal candidate must be caring, compassionate, able to multi-task and tolerate multiple interruptions, maintain a high level of energy, and provide outstanding customer service. This is a multi-faceted position that allows you to build relationships and help our customers on their path to recovery.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Greet patients and visitors both in person and on the telephone.
- Heavy telephone activity that involves scheduling appointments, answering customer inquiries, communicating with insurance companies, etc.
- Schedule appointments in a way that optimizes patient satisfaction, provider time and promotes the most effective use of examining and treatment rooms.
- Create, maintain, and update patient files continually.
- Complete and submit paperwork for insurance, Medicare or VA payments.
- Collect payments from patients, make collection calls as needed, post payments, run A/R reports daily.
- Learn about the human body, natural therapy solutions and the benefits of an alternative treatment.
- Assist with set up of distraction, ultrasound, and various other procedures.
- Fill nutrition orders.
- Maintain reception area in a neat and orderly condition. Sanitize rooms and patient areas.
- Delivers outgoing mail to the post office at end of day.
- Personality and demeanor to deal with the public and assist ill, older, or distraught patients.
- Reasoning ability, not afraid to ask questions.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail, accuracy.
- Understanding of the importance of timely and accurate processes.
- Must be comfortable touching people to assist with procedures.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently.
- Understanding of the concept of balancing and numbers.
- Ability to keep patient information and other pertinent business information confidential.
- Ability to work in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and industry specific computer programs – 75% of the time
- Strong office skills, ability to work office equipment including telephone, computer, fax machine, scanner, and credit card machine.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Ability to be on your feet for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
M, W, F - 7:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m .and 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
T & TH - 8 a.m. - 12 noon.
Powered by JazzHR
NW MT HR Solutions, LLC
AddressThompson Falls, MT
TourismView all jobs at NW MT HR Solutions, LLC