Under the direction of the Manager of System & Analytics, the Analyst will be responsible for the configuration, analysis, monitoring and support of the NextGen Practice Management and ancillary systems.
Essential Job Duties will Include, but not Limited To:
· Documents system requirements and configures applications to meet specific business processes.
· Interfaces with stakeholders during design and deployment of business solutions.
· Translates business requirements into application definitions, workflows, business processes, and solutions.
· Creates and maintains system-related documentation, such as business, system, and functional requirements, process flows, and configuration worksheets.
· Identifies problems, researches alternatives and recommends solutions
· Tracks, compiles, publishes and reports key performance indicators/metrics
· Performs audits to ensure the accuracy of Revenue Cycle Management processes and data
· Monitors productivity and performance metrics for inconsistencies or deviations from expected service levels
· Provides application support to the Revenue Cycle Management team
· Collaborates with leadership in the development and execute of special projects
- Minimum two-three years of experience working with Nextgen Practice Management System
- Nextgen Certified Professional or extensive knowledge of Nextgen.
- Minimum three years of experience in providing application support in the healthcare environment.
- Task-oriented, have good communication skills, analytical, problem-solver, and possess organizational skills