MANAGER, SYSTEMS & ANALYTICS
We are looking for an experienced Revenue Cycle Management Systems & Analytics Administrator to streamline central billing office operations for over 100 providers. You will join a dynamic team that operates one of the most advanced and automated Revenue Cycle Management process in healthcare. This role is responsible for setting up and maintaining the NextGen Practice Management System and associated ancillary applications to utilize these systems most effectively.
In addition, responsibilities include testing, validating and assisting with implementation of new processes, workflows and upgrades. This position will support Revenue Cycle and finance. The role will create analytical reports and alerts identifying when a systems issue is arising.
Essential Job Duties Will Include, but not limited to:
· Maintain and update NextGen File Maintenance, including by not limited to: payers, providers, contracts, charges and fee schedules, transaction codes, reason codes, worklog manager, and claim edits
· Establish and maintain standardized documentation of system change history
· Escalate NextGen issues and manage tickets related to System Configuration
· Facilitate regular calls to discuss updates, upgrades, system issues.
· Prepare recommendations for process improvement opportunities
· Review and execute opportunities to automate system functions such as Background Business Processor, Task Creation, Payer File Uploads, Auto Adjustments.
· Facilitate the identification and communication of underutilized functionality or new functionality in future versions of NextGen
· Establish, enroll and maintain ancillary systems: online payer portals, clearinghouse, eligibility, credit card vendor applications
· Collaborates with operations and integrations serving as a key partner in the planning and roll out of new practices
· Design and develop reports for Revenue Cycle Management Key Performance Indicators, performance metrics and dashboards
- At least 3 years progressive professional experience in revenue cycle
- 2-4 years of experience with NextGen Practice Management software
- Minimum 2 years of experience with NextGen Practice Management File Maintenance, Background Business Processor, Contract Utility, Import Wizard, Remittance Files set-up, Charge Description Master, Worklog manager, Claim Edits and RTS
- Advanced experience with financial reporting and Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication, analytical skills and attention to detail