This position is primarily responsible for integrating new practices and ASC’s within the NVISION Support Center and operations as NVISION acquires new centers. You will work closely with the acquisition team and various departments to communicate the NVISION business model and day to day operations of each department to efficiently integrate systems, process, finance, accounting and personnel (including physicians, managers and clinical staff). Reporting to the VP of Integration, this position is responsible for executing a seamless and positive integration experience to new partner practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Efficiently lead an implementation plan for each business we acquire
- Maintain timeline of integration playbook milestones
- Must have critical analysis and financial skills to help identify and manage opportunities with the accounting, finance and operations departments specifically related to transition and integration to the NVISION team.
- Lead with project management skills, as well as a “rolling up sleeves” mentality to successfully integrate clinics, doctors and systems
- Depending on the pace of new acquisitions, this role may be working multiple integrations simultaneously, each at various stages of implementation
- Ability to work with all departments in the organization.
- Track and monitor key integration functions including timeline milestones, synergies (cost and revenue), satisfaction, and clinic KPIs
- Assists clinical operations with pre-clinical assessments
- Assists with GAP analyses in various departments
- Assists with staff proficiencies and efficiency assessments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or related field required
- MBA Or CPA preferred
- Clinical or finance background preferred
- Prior integration and accounting consolidation experience preferred
- Strong organization, EQ and communication skills required to effectively work with senior leadership, clinic staff, surgeons, and new staff to bring positive change
- Must be willing to learn processes and systems (EPM/EMR) for common clinical roles (Admin, PC, Tech, FA) with ability to train others
- Excellent Project management skill set
- Prior Ophthalmology or Big Four project implementation experience preferred
- Must be able and willing to travel 50% or more to new locations